Monday, January 2, 2012

Sexy Snippets: Midnight Reckoning by Kendra Leigh Castle

ReadingBetweentheWinesBookClub
 
Tuesdays have never been so sexy!
Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!

It's back......Time for the first Sexy Snippet of 2012!

Midnight Reckoning (Dark Dynasties #2)


Her lips were soft, so incredibly soft. Jaden kept the pressure light, lingering against her mouth, savoring this first small taste of her. He heard her soft, startled intake of breath at the initial contact, For a moment, he thought she might shove him away, or slap him, or bite...and she would have been justified in any of those reactions. She wasn't his. He was taking advantage. He was taking an enormous chance. 

*ARC courtesy of author, final version may vary. 


*sigh* Don't you love the first kiss? Now it's your turn!  



7 comments:

  1. Love this Sexy Snippet! First kisses are great to read about - especially since it's been so long since I had my 'first kiss'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Crystal, you've added to my already out of control TBR. LOL! Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first book in my TBR---and STILL have to read it==you've convinced me, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I do love first kiss moments. Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loved this snippet. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to leave my email! Sorry! brendem7@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear I always want to post a sexy snippet but lately it's been all YA books. Not as much smexiness. :(

    First kisses are my fave.

    ReplyDelete

Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂

✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.