Monday, September 19, 2011

Erotic Romance Weekend Wrap Up


Hey everyone, if this comes up on your reader I apologize for it! I just wanted to make an easy to get to post for our Erotic Romance Weekend. I also wanted to give a great BIG thank you to all the authors who participated in this event. We wouldn't be here with out them so thank you so much! And of course thank you to all of you fabulous readers who stopped by and commented on posts, I hope everyone enjoyed this event! I'll be hosting another event close to Halloween and then I have two more in the works for the following months. 
So, if you are new to RBtWBC or just couldn't make it by, here's what you missed:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂

✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.