Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Quickie Review: Venice Vampyr by Tina Folsom



Venice Vampyr
e-Book
Published December 12th 2010
ASIN B004G5ZSJ8






Venice, early 1800s 

Isabella Tenderini, a wealthy merchant's widow rescues a stranger from drowning in one of Venice's canals. And how does the man repay her selfless act? By kissing her - her, a respectable woman. 

Not only is Raphael di Santori grateful for his life being saved, he would also like to thank his rescuer very intimately - more intimately than decorum allows. But then, Raphael has never been one to play by the rules - as a vampire he doesn't have to. 

*This is a novella of approx. 139 pages / 31,000 words. Each chapter is illustrated with a photo of Venice from the author's own collection. 
*Warning: explicit and graphic sex, incl. voyeurism and other sexual taboos. This is Erotica.

_______________________________________________

My Review:

Venice Vampyr is a sensational and steamy must read!
As a novella, Tina has put together a short but well-developed story line & brought new concepts to the vampire world with a stunning Venice setting. Great characters with awesome chemistry, Isabella and Raphael are a phenomenal couple. Isabella’s sexual awakening and Raphael’s yearning for love, that he didn’t even realize himself until meeting Isabella, are both deeply compelling and sensually arousing. And the romance in the story was unbelievably moving. I also loved Tina’s photos of Venice at the beginning of each chapter. 
This is an erotica, so although it does have a great storyline there is a lot of smoking hot sex! Vouyerism, bondage, rear play and more, though tastefully done is not for the faint of heart. I absolutely LOVED it!

5 Wine Glasses
4 Flaming Hearts, Damn that's hot!


4 comments:

  1. I have read this book and I LOVED IT! This book is sizzling HOT and just what I want to read in a paranormal romance/erotica book! Yes the erotica is amazing but the romance part is also just as spectacular! I am now a Tina Folsom convert and LOVE everything that she writes. She is on my list of favorite authors.

    I loved the characters and how she is able to make them so complex and give them such depth.

    I recommend you read the next one Venice Vampry: Final Affair. Again for a novella the characters really come to life in an interesting storyline. Oh and yes the sex scenes are great in it too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! The romance was fabulous and moving. Arg, I always forget something when I write a review. I end up editing the dang things numerous times after I post them, and that is after numerous edits before posting! LoL

    I have been trying to find Final Affair but all I can find is for Kindle & Nook and I have a Sony. =(

    Tina will be doing a guest post tomorrow, make sure to come on over and say Hi!

    Crystal♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Crystal!

    Hmm I bought my copy through Amazon and don't have an ereader yet so I read my ebooks on my laptop. For the Amazon books i use Kindle for PC to open them but I have heard people have been been able to buy books and use Calibre to open any format.

    Perhaps you can check that out. You REALLY have to read Final Affair. the sex is great and the storyline will move you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tina,
    The series is just going more and more exciting for me, now that i finished the second i cant study or start another one being curious for the last;)
    Thanks again for having such a wonderful imagination and pls keep writing cause im addicted to you now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂

✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.